Wednesday, April 7, 2010

2D!!!

Ah... Digital Painting, 2D, Pencil and Paper (well, more like Pen Tablet and Photoshop). It's still what's keep me going, because to me it's the fastest way I can visualize something and put it into realization without (too) much hassle.

My general areas of focus are composition, strong poses (being an animator as well), epic atmosphere and blending colors.

For the full set, by all means go to My Deviantart Account. I'll just put down a few pictures I have from there, for showcasing's sake. Note that some will be fanarts of the infamous Monster Hunter game, one game which I believe I will take with me for life.







(This one is a collaboration with Shekony, he did the lineart)








(This one's my Wacom Anime Girl entry... didn't win, sadly)

More coming. I've just gotten the time to get back to work on my 2D :)

No comments:

Post a Comment